不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another month gone (older by a month)


NEVER thought it will be that fast that I have reached the end of Jan 2010. A happy new year has indeed slowly turning into an assignment-filled year. Well for now it's just the beginning I know, more about to come in bulk....
Hmm, lets try to recap what I have done for this month:
- Celebrate 1st of Jan (completed)
- Enter BAF with enthusiasm (completed> as for now, though enthusiasm may slowly have died down, but the fire still there)
- Make new friends (still in progress> so far managed around 5??)
- Have sports session (NO DEADLINE for that>Ping Pong and badminton tops the list)
- efforts in assignments (1 down, 1 still need to recheck, 1 due on 24/2>so far should be
okay....urgh)

Okay.....there goes Jan I think....WELCOME Feb! =)

Anyway, saw this cool phone, can serve as a motivation for myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment