不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Friday, January 22, 2010

Stretching the muscles!!!

From the title, you may have think that I been to a trip to the gym. NO, you're wrong! Due to the fact that I dun have such money to pay for monthly subscription fees, I have to opt for other form of exercise and constant Korean Open and Malaysian Open has reignited my passion for badminton! With assignments are due to come in bulk soon and not to mention the exam, I know this is the only chance for me to enjoy some games....

So, it's badminton time!

Today went with D, EK, HK, SA, SM, HH and HY for a 2 hour session of badminton at the Ritz Subang badminton court. Its 4 male and 4 female. Lots of combination can be made....XD Men-doubles, Mixed doubles, Woman doubles.....Among the 4 males attended, I can safely assume that I'm the worst of all: I don't know how to smash......o.O I have to seriously apologize to whoever who partnered me in the men-doubles game, sorry for getting losses for you all.....

Special thanks to HK, EK and D for a badminton coaching session which indeed benefited me in my smashing skills!!!

Overall, had a great exercise workout today! Feel more energized for challenges ahead!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment