不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Recap

Last year during this period of time, I was like a year one boy going into a new surrounding. Indeed I just entered Sunway University College as a Foundation in Arts student, the pioneer batch. Friends were minimal as most of my secondary friends went to either Taylor or HELP. Sunway seems to be an unpopular place for CHS-ian. My only secondary companion at the time was Adrian and Wei Ji.

As time passes, I remember I began to make new bunch of friends. It started with Adrian introducing Denesh, Inder, Edmund, Steve and Jonathan to me. These guys became my pioneer friends in FIA. Later on, with a different timetable schedule with Adrian and Wei Ji, its another opportunity to move into a new surrounding. I recall my first friend in a bunch of unfamiliar counterparts is Hock Kuan. I still remember how we speak in english....XD With that unique timetable of mine, I began to move around both the different groups of FIA students. It was a good chance to meet up with almost everyone. I remember later on, I was acquainted with Eugene aka Bubu, Su Ann aka DKJ and Zhi Sum aka Shee Shum in the first maths assignment.
In the english assignment, me and Hock Kuan was grouped together with Carmen and Pei Shan. With that a very magical journey began. Along the way till the end of 1st semester, I was happy to form new friendship with the rest of the class. I still remember how the boys gang I'm in with Adrian, Wei Ji, Denesh, Steve, Inder, Edmund, Jonathan, Josh and Jonathan been through the C&I lessons with the presentations.....(ahh, good times)

Then we move into the 2nd sem, this time I was in the same classes with Wei Ji, Adrian and Steve, John and Edmund. In certain classes, I get to know the girls group such as Lianne, Marie, Tanya, Lee Wen, Shenay and Ee Lain. It was also the same sem that I met my sai lou, Sunny and BK, my mafia wars and OFM buddy. With loads of presentations flying here and there, it was not hard to get to know the other students in the class. In this sem, since I have the same timetable with Adrian they all, we usually hang around with the girls group and go for lunch and some Daytona lessons....In this sem, I still remember how the elective subjects teachers usually split up Wei Ji, Adrian, Steve and John when it comes to group projects (too bad, good and 'active' friends never work togehter in teams) There was the only exclusion, and it was the maths project where 5 of us rushed ourselves at the last minute to finish up the project. XD

And there was the final semester. This time, I switch sides to the class which consists of Denesh, Hock Kuan and Eugene. Then I was only joined by another 3 who coincidentally, been through all 3 semesters classes of almost the same timetable as me: Hoe Yan aka popo, Hey Herng aka Hey Her Heng and Siew Ming (known as '骗我的小明' by sai lou) . It was this sem that I got to know the Seiyehs - Kar Hoong, Siang Ye, Rachel, Zhen Hui, Alvina, Sam, Siemen, Vi Vern aka IK Dennis and Gin Chye aka MuscleMan, an interesting and fun bunch of people. Had great laughs throughout the semester.

Without us knowing, the graduation had come to place. At this point of time, all FIA students consists of groups of friends. First, there are the 9091 and G.E.T.L.C.L.S:


Then the Seiyehs:

The Magical Amigos:

There are also other small groups such as Amanda and her friends who have great affection for Korean singers, Inder with Josh they all, Darlini and friends etc. Though we seemed to be splited in groups, the fact remains that all of us have a strong common FIA bond, it feels like a family.

Overall 2009 is an awesome year in which I managed to know as much as 70 over new friends. It was sad to see certain of them didn't make it to the graduation with us. But the memories all of you have presented certainly make 2009 a year to remember.

Tomorrow is a new start. Let's wish that all of us have another great 2010! All the best to everyone! Ah, can't wait for tomorrow to come! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment