不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Thursday, December 3, 2009

3/12 ----18

The above numbers are important numbers in my life. Yes its the Day in my life! When the clock strikes 12 on the 2nd, I have officially join the 18 years- old club. =)

Today was quite a phenomenal day. Though I didn't went out with a bunch of friends go here and there, The Day actually went on happily.

First of all, there was the birthday blessings from the Facebook, with bunch of friends expressing their blessings to me, which kick started my wonderful day. Seeing the blessings was a satisfying and happy 'activity' (guess I'm really easy to get contented XD). I am seriously happy to have recieved theses blessings from friends from primary to college. You all cheer up my life for sure! I seriously treasure the moments and memories I had with you all!

The afternoon went well with Choon Yen having a 'yumcha session' with me and my bro Old Town. (Choon Yen, if you're reading this, I sincerely thank your effort for coming all the way from KL to copy the software game for us, I hope you manage to get home before the rain)

Lastly, my family brought me for a scrumptious dinner at Restorant South Sea, near Sky Park at Subang to have a wonderful seafood meal as a celebration for The Day. Wow, that restaurant had went through some serious renovation, tt look classy!) The filling and tasty meal surely wraps up a memorable day in my life!

Utmost thanks to my family and fellow friends which made up a splendid Day for me!

PS: Happy Birthday to Dai Kar Jie, Su Ann!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment