不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FIA Graduation

Today is the Graduation day for the one-year course which I have managed to make 60 over friends. It is a year filled with excitement, stress, fun, pressure, well basically it's quite hard to describe, it just contains everything! =)

Before the graduation ceremony, although its satisfying to know that I have managed to pass my final semester examination, the worries remain as no results are revealed to the us, especially when I want to know about my marks for Psychology and Culture & Performance in which I fare quite poorly. Fortunately enough the marks turn out very positively =D And I'm very glad that I manage to obtain scholarships for my degree studies which can really ease my parents burden.

To all FIA friends, It has been a very very entertaining years with you all! I treasure every moment we been through: the never-ending presentations (now ended), Drama, carnival, group projects.....The experience with you all made up a chapter of my life! For those taking courses other than Sunway Lancaster's Accounting and Finance, I wish you all the best for your studies and always remember you have a friend in me! =)

To those taking Accounting and Finance, well, we'll just meet next year. Till then, enjoy the hols! XD

One big family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment