不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Friday, November 27, 2009

End of FIA

Phew, yesterday finally finish the final paper for FIA. In other words, its the last paper before FIA is officially over......=( However, it was not a good ending to the exam. The Psychology paper is quite demoralizing. Though I tried my best to answer whatever is possible, hoping to snatch whatever points given, hope Ms Wong give mercy......

After the streesful 3 days exam, its relaxation time. Me and the newly formed Magical Amigo group and Dennis, went to Sunway's Yuen Steamboat to treat ourselves a splendid meal (come on, the stress life is over, CHEERS!) The buffet was indeed very very fulling, with smart Eugene still call for a food game after rounds of amazing intake of food.....=.=

The whole dinner session was awesome, spending time talking craps and about the earlier parts of FIA life. But it was the birthday celebration that took the limelight. I couldn't help but to express my heartfelt thanks to Amigos, especially Sunny, Janice, Dennis and Kai Soon for preparing the wonderful surprise for an earlier birthday celebration surprise for both me and Dai Kar Jie. Till now still clearly remember the birthday song in my head (so touching......)

The saddest part after the dinner is to bid farewell to our the Amigos, the friends that have go through the FIA foundation course for 1 year. Sunny, my sai lou, particularly is going back Malacca, I'm so gonna miss the days I tease him and the moments that I ask for his help. (nevermind, the Malacca trip is coming XD)

After seeing Carmen's, Su Ann, Janice, Alvina and others blog on FIA programme and the memories, it certainly made me wonder how time flies, it also made me wanna express my feelings on the course, but I'm not gonna do it today......maybe later XD Keep an eye for the post on FIA!

ps: Went watching Twilight-New Moon with Hong Liang, Jee Khoon, Aik Zuan, Weng Yan and later joined by James Yap aka Pope Baldie and Yin Bin for an hour of non-stop bowling session. Thanks for those organizing the outing!

LET THE HOLIDAY PARTY BEGIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment