不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Air Penguins

If the title seem familiar to you, yes, then I guess you're a Madagascar fan, well, initially I really don't fancy about Madagascar, I thought it was just another ordinary animation, with the "WE LIKE TO MOVE IT" craze, well, the storyline and the lines do prove me wrong. You all may have thought, what Madagascar? You mean the aged old animation that happens like century away? Oh yes, I'm talking about that Madagascar series, but I'm not a movie critic, I won't be commenting about the movie here....XD

Upon seeing another Nth replay of the Madagascar 2 on HBO (yes, they seemed to be out of movies), I just couldn't help myself but to admire the very organised bunch of penguins led by Skipper. They showed how powerful can a group be, even if they're were like pint-sized dudes.


As the title suggests, the penguins take the spotlight. Loved their lines throughout the franchise.

"Hello everyone, this is your captain speaking. I have a good news and a bad news. The good news is, we're landing immediately; the bad news is, we're crash landing. Although we know you don't have a choice, we still have to say..... thank you for flying Air Penguins"


"Now, who say penguins can't fly?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment