不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Monday, September 7, 2009

MLTR rocks!!!!

Just came back from a 3 days trip to Genting to catch Michael Learns To Rock (MLTR) Eternity Tour 2009. Initially I thought MLTR songs are like typical rocks songs---loud and a lot of screaming (no offense, rock fans). After the concert, I had my perspective redefined for the term rock. I became and instant fan of MLTR!


MLTR's approach is rock ballad, a sentimental genre, kinda my favourite. To name a few songs which really caught my attention are: Sleeping Child, The Actor, That's Why, 25 minutes and more (which I put on my blog for you guys to enjoy, trust me, they're GOOD!).

This was my first time watching a live concert ( I'm so outdated), so yeah, It was FUN and EXCITING. The whole Arena of Stars is like KTV, fans from all age level, sing along with the main lead, a mesmerizing experience! Words can't really describe the excitement surrounding the environment! The reception during the moment the concert started with MLTR singing Sleeping Child was overwhelming....

Well, encore part was kinda expected, LOL. Singers or bands who come to Malaysia surely need to prepare for encore! XD The concert ended with everyone giving a standing ovation to the Denmark band. Well Done MLTR, you rock for my first concert experience!

ps: its so disappointing that I forgot to bring my camera to take photos...... Regretted about that....

0 comments:

Post a Comment