不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Monday, September 28, 2009

Comeback

Wow, its been since a while from my last post..... thanks to weichuen for the reminder that my blog is near dead.....maybe this has to put the blame on very normal college life. Anyway, i'm back!

First of all, yes, sem 3 is similar to sem 1 and 2. Yet, with tonnes of homework and assignments saying hi and waving to me, it probably distinct itself from the previous sems....=( One more thing, I am extremely dissatisfy with the amount of hols we have for Raya, everyone seems to have one week, we only have 2.=.=

The most frustrating stuff may just go to the Malaysian Studies assignment which is related to 1Malaysia, max words 1250. o.o Still have headache on how to start it off. Gah, enough talk on boring study life, better talk some other things....

Till now, the most interesting about college life for me its the fun of making new friends, friends that we miss out in secondary and primary life. Till now, with only 70 over enrollment for FIA Jan intake, getting to know them isn't hard. In fact, I know everyone's name! =) (I'm not boasting!) With each sem going into classes with different college mates and conducting projects with them, its probably the most satisfying thing in college.

I'll just make this post a short one. If any interesting event comes, I will surely post it up and share with everyone.....( DIGI field trip this thurs may be one of them)

PS: HB is currently addicted to Naruto Shippuden anime and Ping Pong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment