不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Monday, April 6, 2009

Stressful April life

Its been darn long since I last posted. This has to blame my never-ending assisgnments. First you have project paperwork, then you have presentation, the have a play, and smaller tests, finally semester test. It all sneaks up this month, so its freaking busy. I now began to recall those secondary life, though quite busy, but then at least NOT THAT CRAMP UP!!!

Haiz, really hope for the semester break to come...... Though mine not as stressful as A-levels or Australian matriculation (I assume), my course do prove to a certain extent a killing one. One thing I'm happy is when I open my blog, the number of visitors has recorded 4 digits. YAY!!!

I thirst for a break, and I hunger for the chance to be able to blog....

I will be back.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment