不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not so good part of JPA scholarship

Here's the story...

First of all, I would like to thank Min Chern for informing me about the JPA scholarships. Just in case anyone of you would like to apply for JPA scholarship, better be quick. The closing date is on 18/3/2009.

The sad part of JPA Scholarship - I most likely pursue a career in Accountancy and Finance, but the conditions for applying the scholarship is must have an A2 in "Prinsip Perakaunan". Where the heck am I going to find for an A in accounting for SPM??!! I started to regret for not taking accounts in F4 and F5. But what to do, time flies. Nothing can be changed. Besides, who can guarantee of getting at least A2 for Accounts?

Haiz, now can only search for other scholarships. Hope there is one which taken into consideration that science stream students switching into accounting course in college. Worst case scenario, study like mad to fight with other outstanding students in my course to get a Sunway scholarship. Its a war to fight. An indeed long and tough one....

0 comments:

Post a Comment