不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 3 - Helping hands

While anticipating for the results of the report which is to be revealed on the coming week, herbs have been widely sourced to cure the disease. Thankfully for all relatives and friends, adequate amount of snake grasses have been gathered to aid with the healing process...Really hope it can serve as our saviour.

Chemotherapy - a subject which I dare not discuss with her. Truthfully, I had my fair share of doubts too. Although it was widely used as the main treatment for cancers, and there are numerous cases of successful patients, the process is understandably excruciating. She definitely rejected the idea of using chemo. Although I do recognise and would agree with her concerns on chemo, rationally, I also understand the importance of undergoing it to kill off these unfavourable cells. Thus, I couldn't start persuading her in view of my personal conflicting viewpoints.

Keep fighting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment