不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Investment Forum

Today was the 1st day of holiday. After the Eng exam yesterday which I think I didn't really did too well on the 'glass ceiling' topic, it is the start of the sem break. As 'sien' as it seems, it was just fb-ing and watching TV, rather unproductive.

By the way, I am trying to give support to my friend. He just created his own forum and had asked me to check it out. Out of curiosity and as a form of support, I did check it out. Though I am not an investment person, I found his forum quite 'investment enlightening'. The forum contains quite a number of discussions about the various investment prospects of companies. As a friend, I do think his effort is interesting and worth exploring further. So , do check this forum out. For those who like investment, I think it might hold some interesting information that may widen your thoughts on investment:

www.vauntinvestments.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment