不朽的故事

Journey of life - One step at a time

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Phew.......

AHHHH, its been quite long since my last post.....

I am now able to blog due to some free time after managing to finish my 30-40 pages long report.... Phew, it's been quite a long 2 weeks in producing the final product.....

Another hectic week next week, English test, Finance test, Culture & Performance presentation, together with a whole NEW set of Mathematics questions which I believe will be more than 62 questions is set to keep me busy AGAIN. I wonder is any other courses that much homework?? o.O Hope someone can tell me the way to turn this homeworks to fun games! XP

Seeing students from other courses taking pictures in the foyer today makes me think of how time files. It's almost a year that I have joined FIA. Loads of fun, loads of homework, presentation and tests (well, I guess other courses are the same). Its been quite a fun year knowing new friends here and there, eg: 9091, Seiyeh's, Su Ann and friends, Denesh, Blair Blair, Hock Kuan...... XD

To Pre-U courses about to have examinations in whatever college, Good luck to you all!
To FIA students currently doing Englist project yet have time to read this post, Good luck too and 加油!!!
To SPM students reading this, Good luck for your SPM!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment